1. What is the story behind your Twitch channel name?
Blizzard assigned it to me when I signed up to WoW - I rolled with it.
2. What is your video game history/background and all time favourite game?
Owned PS2, PS4, Xbox 360, Dreamcast, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Colour, Advance, PSP, PC... all time favourite, WoW.
3. What/who inspired you to start streaming?
Happened by accident, was playing around when doing PUBG duos, started finding viewers, went from there.
4. When did you start streaming?
Around September last year
5. How did you find the first few weeks/months of streaming? (any funny stories/mistakes/highlights?)
Lonely, no one watched, but it was a laugh with my duo on PUBG
6. How did you grow your stream? How did you network?
Networking. TeamEmmmmsie originally, then Twitter massively. Now network relentlessly.
7. What has been your proudest moment while streaming?
Proudest moment, first sub that wasn’t someone I’d networked with!
8. How did you find the technical side of streaming? Setting up your stream, etc?
OBS is a pain! Elements made the aesthetic side really easy!
9. What do you enjoy most about your streaming career?
Finding my regulars, the laughs between us, knowing people enjoy my stuff!
10. What don't you enjoy so much about streaming?
The lulls in growth, technical difficulties, streaming when I’m knackered.
11. What are you short term and long term goals for your stream?
Short term, 200 followers 10 subs. Long term, who knows, enough income to buy a few games lol
12. What advice would you give anyone looking to start streaming?
Play what you want to play, ignore viewer counts, avoid follow for follow.
13. Finally, what other streamers do you enjoy watching?
A variety; Train_TV recently, but I never stick with one for long.
HappyFeet, orchestrator of ear splitting alerts, UK variety streamer, Raid Leader at TeamBNN.
Find them on Twitch @ www.twitch.tv/happyfeet_1402