1. What is the story behind your channel name?
So I'm a washed up adult entertainer and thought I could entertain with my love for games - if only... it was a randomly generated name from Xbox when I was 18!
2. What is your video game history/background and all time favourite game?
I have played games for a long long time, used to play Pong on my Dad's Atari and Echo on my friend's megadrive. I finally got a PS1 and I was sold. Currently myself and my partner own 22 consoles including handhelds and collect retro games!
3. What/Who inspired you to start creating content on the internet?
I watched a documentary on BBC Three about someone who focused his efforts for 30 days as he was put of work and whether it could be made a career. He looked like he had so much fun and met some awesome people that I thought I'd give it a go and can say some of my closest friends I have made through streaming.
4. When did you start creating content on the internet?
Technically January but didn't make a proper effort until around April when I joined discord and read more articles and saw how I could be better and be more entertaining
5. How did you find the first few weeks/months of content creation? (any funny stories/mistakes/highlights?)
The usual, I left my mic on mute of course. Before I got my PC; my cats used to knock my PS4 camera off all the time and I even did a stream where my mic broke part way through and wasn't until I got raided that I realised it had broken! Now moving into PC streaming it's like learning all over again with audio levels, overlays, OBS - the list is endless!
6. How did you grow your channel? How did you network?
Discord and Twitter mainly. I wanted to get to know other content creators and what they did differently and what I could make different about my channel. It's been a slow growth but it's been an awesome ride so far!
7. What has been your proudest moment so far?
Reaching Affiliate, I was so down about not doing it and then one day it happened, since then I would say actually getting my first sub and seeing more growth
8. How did you find the technical side of content creation? Setting up your channel, etc?
Still haven't got a clue, mostly wing it and I now have a friend that will try and enter the start of each stream to help me get my audio levels right. Audio is the one thing I can't get right. Everything else so far has been pretty easy with the support of my friends and YouTube!
9. What do you enjoy most about your content creation hobby/career?
Meeting new people, finding out what they are into. I also enjoy showing games that people may have overlooked and then they go and give them a go, makes me feel like I have done something right when all I've done is enjoy playing the game
10. What don't you enjoy so much about your content creation hobby/career?
Real Life! Sticking to my schedule is hard but I want to keep the consistency and I like the structure. Oh and did I mention I hate audio?
11. What are you short term and long term goals for your channel/s?
Short term - keep meeting new people and making friends and learning Long term - growth, I'd love to make it a career but I haven't put a timeframe on it so I'm not pressured and sometimes pressuring yourself can take the fun out of it
12. What advice would you give anyone looking to get into content creation?
Network! That is the main thing and ask for help, there are many supportive communities that will do their best to help and will bounce ideas off you and vice versa
13. Finally, what other content creators do you enjoy watching and recommend people check out?
Other content creators, this may be quite a list -
JoeR247 of course - he sticks to the rules like no tomorrow but has an amazing way of keeping you engrossed and keeping you chatting.
TwistyShape - someone who has helped me tons since I started streaming and cannot thank him enough. Fantastic and professional content creator who knows when to have fun
Cornelius_Smiff - someone I have come across very recently and has quickly become someone I would consider a friend. Chilled streamer who plays a lot of games that I enjoy and haven't played ever or in a while such as Bully and Bioshock
LolaSunnybutter is a variety streamer consisting of new, retro and indie games and loves a Sunnybutter Hug!
Find her at www.twitch.tv/LolaSunnybutter and on Twitter for all the GIFs at www.twitter.com/LolaSunnybutter
Want to take part? Click this link!