1. What is the story behind your channel name?
So my name came around from me and my friends were playing on a Volts Faction Minecraft server and I just watched a lot of Gabriel Iglesias all so known as the fluffy comedian so when making are faction we called it the “Fluffys” and as we were playing we made friends with another guy who wanted to join us but the faction server we were on had really small groups so sadly we could not add him but we said to make a new faction next to us and he called it the “Puffys” so later down the line I was working for a company and we had a game night but most of the team was from the usa so anyone from the uk made american accounts so I needed a new name and my old name was taken as I had an account but I had forgotten the email and password so in the thought I was like what am i, I’m Fluffy (a big guy) and I act kinda puffy and I was like what do I do the most when I’m happy and I was like bing i go kinda nuts so it was born FluffyPufffyNut
2. What is your video game history/background and all time favourite game?
I started playing games that the age of 5 on my parents pc it could only run Dots (of which I play the most) and Boxes and Minesweeper but I would say my all time favourite game would be Donkey Kong 64 I had so many great memories from that game
3. What/Who inspired you to start creating content on the internet?
I don't think i have someone who inspired me to start making videos, when i was a young kid i would just pick up my cheep camera and start recording videos of me doing dumb stuff or of my pets so it just grew from then i just loved making stuff all ways have but that the moment it 100% my friends and my chat that keep me going with out them no idea what i be doing
4. When did you start creating content on the internet?
I started on YouTube on 21st Aug 2008 and i started on Twitch that 2012
5. How did you find the first few weeks/months of content creation? (any funny stories/mistakes/highlights?)
The first few months was one of the hardest moments in my twitch life I really wanted to stream to others and make them happy but no one was watching and i really thought was it worth my time it got me really down I still get the feeling that time to this day but thanks to a great friend of mine always there for me I keep going I may only get 3 viewers or 16 but I'm happy for every last one knowing someone watch makes me very happy
6. How did you grow your channel? How did you network?
This is where I really struggle but I network by joining other streams channels and just get to know them start chatting to everyone and 9 times out of 10 that will check you out and you enjoyed each other's streams I have started joining discord groups and being more active on twitter what has already started to help
7. What has been your proudest moment so far?
My proudest moment is when i got Twitch Affiliate I had tried many time to get it so when i got Twitch Affiliate i could not be more happy
8. How did you find the technical side of content creation? Setting up your channel, etc?
I found it really fun to the point where I really enjoyed helping others (also YouTube is a great place for when you get confused)
9. What do you enjoy most about your content creation hobby/career?
100% chatting with my viewers
10. What don't you enjoy so much about your content creation hobby/career?
I hate promoting myself it one of the reasons why i don't do it enough
11. What are you short term and long term goals for your channel/s?
Short term is to get a hole new layout with building a new background for my webcam and new graphics long term is to get to the point were i can hit go live an know i have someone in chat talking
12. What advice would you give anyone looking to get into content creation?
Have fun there so many times where you can get caught in the numbers and forget the biggest thing and that have Fun play what you want to play and be your self and again have Fun
13. Finally, what other content creators do you enjoy watching and recommend people check out?
I really enjoy watching smaller channel like beccasomething, skatjacutie, actuallyeze, savagehaeven, xxlodusxx, solgnir and maxtheundying but honestly the list could go on and on there many great streams out there
Fluffy is a chill streamer who loves to chat and plays all sorts of types of games.
You can find him that www.twitch.tv/fluffypuffynut and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/FluffyPuffyNut
Want to take part? Click here!