1. What is the story behind your channel name
It's a combination of my last name and a play on the let's play.
2. What is your video game history/background and all time favourite game?
Been playing since Atari 2600 back in the 1980's - All time favorite game is too hard to narrow down as I like so many over different time periods.
3. What/Who inspired you to start creating content on the internet?
I can't remember who exactly I first seen as a streamer but SirBaconBulldog is one of the people that really inspired me to just have fun.
4. When did you start creating content on the internet?
5. How did you find the first few weeks/months of content creation? (any funny stories/mistakes/highlights?)
Just the one time I forgot to hit end stream, and I walked back into the room in my underwear....whoops!
6. How did you grow your channel? How did you network?
Make friends, support others and hopefully you get the support back.
7. What has been your proudest moment so far?
Founding Non-Toxic Gaming and seeing the community grow organically through word of mouth, charity events and creating a community where people are good to one another.
8. How did you find the technical side of content creation? Setting up your channel, etc?
9. What do you enjoy most about your content creation hobby/career?
Playing games with others and having a good time with my community.
10. What don't you enjoy so much about your content creation hobby/career?
Having to work a full time job and not getting to play enough games!
11. What are you short term and long term goals for your channel/s?
Steady Growth over time while continuously promoting Non-Toxic Gaming
12. What advice would you give anyone looking to get into content creation?
Have fun, otherwise what is the point.
13. Finally, what other content creators do you enjoy watching and recommend people check out?
Synnistar, Muthafluffa, Noahdeer, Jadesilk, Laceya Finley
StuffHePlays is a casual streamer who promotes a non-toxic atmosphere in gaming.
You can find out more about Stuffy at www.twitch.tv/stuffheplays and www.twitter.com/stuffheplays
Want to take part? Click this link!