1. What is the story behind your channel name?
Just wanted a gaming channel that was slightly different
2. What is your video game history/background and all time favourite game?
I've been playing games since I was 3, favourite of all time must be GTA San Andreas although I never completed it :(
3. What/Who inspired you to start creating content on the internet?
Wanted to be different and give something new to the world
4. When did you start creating content on the internet?
5. What is your content creation setup. Specs and accessories?
Blue Yeti Snowball Ice Mic,
PC with allsorts of bits,
6. How did you find the first few weeks/months of content creation? (any funny stories/mistakes/highlights?)
Full of mistakes and always doing the wrong thing.
7. How did you grow your channel? How did you network?
Kept at it and tweeted on twitter, also joined a discord.
8. What has been your proudest moment so far?
Becoming an Affiliate on twitch.
9. How did you find the technical side of content creation? Setting up your channel, etc?
Quite easy but at the same time quite hard. I needed help for few things.
10. What do you enjoy most about your content creation hobby/career?
I do it as a hobby but I love interacting with viewers
11. What don't you enjoy so much about your content creation hobby/career?
It can be very time consuming and if you're busy in work etc and home you don't have much time.
12. What are you short term and long term goals for your channel/s?
One day I wish to become Partner. Short term goal is to hit minimum of 10 subscribers.
13. What advice would you give anyone looking to get into content creation?
Be yourself! You can't be any better than the person you already are.
14. Finally, what other content creators do you enjoy watching and recommend people check out? *
I enjoy watching JediGamer3385 and Peralt on twitch
Bex is a twitch streamer who streams a variety of things also lead member of the PsychWard!
Find his streams at www.twitch.tv/PurePsychoGeEk and my twitter at www.twitter.com/bexterdext
Want to take part? Click this link!