1. What is the story behind your channel name?
It's basically just my name and year of birth. Simple and boring! Haha
2. What is your video game history/background and all time favourite game?
I mainly grew up playing Fifa and Call of Duty. Would spend hours with my friends till 4am playing every night. Started off with the Sega mega drive and owned almost every console that came out afterwords.
All time favourite game is a tricky one...I can tell you for sure it's not Fifa!
I loved streets of rage growing up and more recently the one came that was stunning and truly enjoyed was Detroit:Become Human
3. What/Who inspired you to start creating content on the internet?
I watched alot of Fifa streams and came across a streamer called Paul2707TV and loved the way he interacted with chat and wouldn't miss anyones comments and really made me want to stream and meet new friends.
4. When did you start creating content on the internet?
I started the end of July 2017
5. What is your content creation setup. Specs and accessories?
I stream through my laptop through a cloud pc called shadow which allows me to play games in the highest possible settings until I can afford my own rig! Use PS4 headset and a Mugig mic and a C920!
6. How did you find the first few weeks/months of content creation? (any funny stories/mistakes/highlights?)
Oh I made many mistakes(many tech issues) In all honesty it was a very hard grind of months of little chat interaction and low views but always tried to remain positive and appreciate anyone who stopped by.
It wasn't until I joined some communities until I saw a good amount of growth
7. How did you grow your channel? How did you network?
I grew my channel by networking through joining discord communities and making sure I was active and getting to know people and making great friends along the way.
I always try to stop by streams as much as I can and not just throw a lurk but spend some time getting to know the streamer and giving them my attention and have fun. At the end of the day if you support someone they always tend wanna repay the support by supporting back.
Also slowly improving my stream with alerts and overlays and graphics made the stream more professional and hopefully made people wanna stop by. Also I always try to be friendly and welcoming and get to know my viewers.
8. What has been your proudest moment so far?
Making the incredible friends and connections to this date.
Hitting 1500 followers was also very incredible but it's always been about having fun and making friendships and I'm very lucky to have met the people I have
9. How did you find the technical side of content creation?
Setting up your channel, etc?
HARD lol My big brother pretty much set up everything for me!
10. What do you enjoy most about your content creation hobby/career?
Just being able to be myself and have fun and not take myself seriously. Having great conversations with chat
11. What don't you enjoy so much about your content creation hobby/career?
The very little sleep I get haha
12. What are you short term and long term goals for your channel/s?
I think everyone has the long term goal of becoming partner. Partner is extremely difficult to achieve. In all honesty I just want to keep growing how I am and have fun doing it. If I'm not having fun I don't expect anyone else to be.
Short term I would love to reach 2K followers and long term I just wanna keep making amazing friendships and if partner does materialise it would be incredible.
13. What advice would you give anyone looking to get into content creation?
Have fun and enjoy yourself! Don't stress and worry about the numbers and stats. It's good to look at them to give yourself mini goals but don't get hung up on them. The more you focus on that the more attention is taken away from your stream and chat.
Play what game you enjoy and try interact and ask chat questions and talk about what you are doing in game
14. Finally, what other content creators do you enjoy watching and recommend people check out?
Oh there's faaaar too many! I don't wanna miss anyone out that I do love! Skipping this one haha
RyanKW90 is a variety streamer who plays any genre and loves interacting and having fun with chat! Gets scared with bit alerts and has a unhealthy obsession with Irn Bru.
Find his stream at https://twitch.tv/RyanKW90 and on twitter at https://twitter.com/RyanKW90
Want to take part? Click this link!