1. What is the story behind your channel name?
There's two of us and we love da pizzaaaaaa!
2. What is your video game history/background and all time favourite game?
We are Pokemon lovers who started off with TitanFall and C.O.D and progressed to Fortnite, Tetris.
Laura's all time fav game is Overcooked at the moment it changes. Pauls is Final Fantasy 7
3. What/Who inspired you to start creating content on the internet?
Laura's was Yogscast and was going to do it on her own but Paul decided to jump in and take over :-P
4. When did you start creating content on the internet?
May 17th 2018!!
5. What is your content creation setup. Specs and accessories?
Windows 10 with a Keyboard and Mouse. Advent Webcams and a Snowball Blue microphone
6. How did you find the first few weeks/months of content creation? (any funny stories/mistakes/highlights?)
The first few weeks was getting used to streaming so we were quiet a lot, then we just started to enjoy when we had people joining chat we always have done streaming for the giggles, not the view counter.
I feel our funniest moments are definitely when we collab with others and the banter just flows!
7. How did you grow your channel? How did you network?
We joined Discord communities, some of them bad, some of them amazing #WeAreHIVE :)
Paul tweets a lot and socialises in different streams
8. What has been your proudest moment so far?
Our proudest moment was when people have subbed for more than 1 month with their own money! It's breath taking to know people want to support us as and enjoy what we doing.
9. How did you find the technical side of content creation? Setting up your channel, etc?
Paul did all that. Probably the Youtube channel
10. What do you enjoy most about your content creation hobby/career?
We enjoy follow streamers and making new friends for life
11. What don't you enjoy so much about your content creation hobby/career?
It can be hard sometimes, when you are trying to juggle life and streaming and also when Paul keeps wanting to spend money on a stream that we don't have! Lol
12. What are you short term and long term goals for your channel/s?
We want to work on our brand with merch etc. Animations will be a upcoming aswell.
DEFINITELY more collabs coming for the future cause they the bomb
13. What advice would you give anyone looking to get into content creation?
Join a good community, support is the key, when you get the haters or feeling down the stream, your besties pick you up
14. Finally, what other content creators do you enjoy watching and recommend people check out?
JoeR247, BekahBear101, GGAAHHHHH, oXPorkchopXo, Wobblyredman, TheStitchyBaker, J4yHunt3r, Franchize, so many amazing streamers, but the best supporters are BekahBear101 and MrsJoeR257 #TeamLaura
One awesome streamer is not enough so how about Laura and her fabulous assistant, for a double pizza bonanza. We love the pizza and we love the games so why not have both!
Find us on Twitch at www.Twitch.tv/twice_the_slice and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/twicetheslice
Want to take part? Click this link