1. What is the story behind your channel name?
I like stabby sneaky characters like ninjas, assassin's, rogues! Corvo is one of my favourite!
2. What is your video game history/background and all time favourite game?
I've been gaming since the NES days, and I couldn't choice one. I'm one of those people that embraces change and new things so even if I had a favourite, a sequel would come out and be my new favourite 😂
3. What/Who inspired you to start creating content on the internet?
No one inspired me, but I take inspiration from other big YouTubers like Angry Joe, Ryan George, Jim Sterling and Because Science
4. When did you start creating content on the internet?
About 3 years ago starting on Facebook and then 2 years ago on YouTube
5. What is your content creation setup. Specs and accessories?
I have a tripod, my Google Pixel 3a, a couple of LED lights, a lapel mic and a smartphone rig!
6. How did you find the first few weeks/months of content creation? (any funny stories/mistakes/highlights?)
I tried to do things in one take, edit footage on my phone. I used to have bloopers at the end of my videos but people strangely found that annoying?
7. How did you grow your channel? How did you network?
I grew slightly from networking, I think networking CAN help but also can lead to a dead channel. I've seen many a small creator have loads of subscribers or followers but no views. I think it's important to do quality content, ask for feedback and make friends
8. What has been your proudest moment so far?
My Destiny 2 unboxing hitting 79 000 views and my latest videos hitting well over 5000 views one after another
9. How did you find the technical side of content creation? Setting up your channel, etc?
I am SOOO slow at editing, which is when I do all my lurking now a days because the length of time it takes me. I'm also horrible at recording my voice, especially with a script. I tend to do better when I do it live or unrehearsed.
10. What do you enjoy most about your content creation hobby/career?
The comments, definitely the comments.
11. What don't you enjoy so much about your content creation hobby/career?
The comments 😭
12. What are you short term and long term goals for your channel/s?
Short term? Hit 2000 subscribers, get on a press listing or two.
Long term? 10 000 plus. Maybe go part time, be in a position to get early access so my viewers get an informed decision?
13. What advice would you give anyone looking to get into content creation?
Patience and research! Research everything! It's funny how much you can learn on YouTube about making Youtube videos
14. Finally, what other content creators do you enjoy watching and recommend people check out?
For small creators, Black Ninja, Glide, Ion Prime, and Yemmy the ferret
For larger channels, Ryan George, Jeremy Jahns, Because Science, Vsauce 3 and Boogie
ShinobiNando is obsessed with quality Collector's Editions and loves to play games, unbox collectibles and review comic book movies!
Find him on www.youtube.com/ShinobiNando and on Twitter www.twitter.com/ShinobiNando
Want to take part? Click this link!