1. What is the story behind your channel name?
I wanted to incorporate Fire Emblem Three Houses into my name, it was time to change things up a bit, and my followers voted for this name.
2. What is your video game history/background and all time favourite game?
It all started when I was 4, I had just gotten tubes in my ears and my Dad noticed I wasn't really talking much and kind of secluded myself. He took out his Game Boy Color and brand new copy of Pokemon Yellow and gave them to me to play.
A week into it and he asked me to watch the series with him, that's how much I enjoyed the game so far. It went up from there, I was soon introduced to other RPGs such as Final Fantasy and The Legend of Zelda.
My all-time favorite game is Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. I love not only the characters and story, but the risks the studio took with the leveling and weapons system.
3. What/Who inspired you to start creating content on the internet?
aDrive. I watched him shiny hunting on YouTube for a long time, I always wanted to stream but never had the resources to do so until 2016
4. When did you start creating content on the internet?
I started on Twitch on an old cell phone in 2016. I didn't stream often as the phone was dismal tbh. However, I upgraded my phone in 2017 and started shiny hunting on Pokemon Sun and later Pokemon Ultra Sun with my phone displaying the hunt.
5. What is your content creation setup. Specs and accessories?
I have 2 set-ups:
To stream my Switch, I have an Elgato Game Capture HD, and also use a Blue Yeti Snowball microphone. Unfortunately my Logitech Webcam broke.
For the PS4, I directly stream from the console, and use the Blue Yeti Snowball to speak. The camera is a PS4 Camera from 2017.
6. How did you find the first few weeks/months of content creation? (any funny stories/mistakes/highlights?)
I actually found it a bit quiet at first. This was because my phone was, well, a phone lol. But about a week into it properly, I was raided by ProperGoodGames.
It surprised me and is still one of my favorite clips as it was my first ever raid. And like 5 hours afterwards I caught my first shiny on stream: Shiny Crabrawler
7. How did you grow your channel? How did you network?
I honestly spoke to new people I found, they had to ask me if I streamed or not. That's how you network, you meet people with the same likes and if they stream that's a bonus. Never use someone for numbers.
8. What has been your proudest moment so far?
Honestly, it may seem small but reaching 50 subscribers was and is a huge accomplishment for me. I'm so grateful everyone wanted to help unlock extra emotes for the channel.
9. How did you find the technical side of content creation? Setting up your channel, etc?
YouTube. I looked up tutorials as I'm awful with that kind of thing.
10. What do you enjoy most about your content creation hobby/career?
I enjoy meeting new people and having fun.
11. What don't you enjoy so much about your content creation hobby/career?
The harassment over fundraising for my family. The trolls and BS are unneccessary.
12. What are you short term and long term goals for your channel/s?
Short term: 18/20 sub goal.
Long term: $35 of $1,000 towards rental car costs, as my parents' previous car was totaled.
13. What advice would you give anyone looking to get into content creation?
Be yourself, play what you want. That's how you have fun and enjoy what you do. Don't worry about the numbers or making money, none of that. Worry about having fun.
14. Finally, what other content creators do you enjoy watching and recommend people check out?
kingcamazots, aDrive, Midoribishi, NarutiaKimachi, SilveriaPhoenix, Cephiros, WabbaPlays, MystikWolf, XxKingxRapidxX, blindkarevikk, ThijiHiguri, Salamenceftw, Synnful
MrXionPetra92 is a twitch streamer who streams a variety of games, mainly focusing on RPGs and JRPGs. He also founded and owns #OrganizationXIIIStrikeForce.
You can find his stream at https://www.twitch.tv/mrxionpetra92 and his twitter at https://www.twitter.com/MrXionPetra92
"My name is MrXionPetra92, and I have gratitude."
Want to take part? Click this link!